A highly sort after family office role has become available to work in Central London with a ultra-high-net-worth and highly recognisable figure with multiple business interests around the world. The role therefore requires a individual comparable to a Senior Manager who can work in a multi-facted role covering Direct and areas of Personal Tax from a OMB perspective.
Working with external advisers for insurance purposes the chosen candidate will support the group's investment team in the UK and Europe on tax related matters.
Further duties include:
- Provide tax support to the office lead and CFO. These may relate to the tax implications of various investments and divestment's.
- Oversee and have "some" involvement in the preparation of the UK Corporate Tax returns.
- Managing the group's PAYE/P11D obligations
- Providing advice and working on projects which may relate to Corporate, Private Client, VAT and Employment Tax.
- Leading and liaising with external advisers in dealing with tax audits in the UK and overseas.
Working in a family office the chosen candidate will not complete time-sheets and he/she will receive a healthy work-life balance and a stable role.
To apply or discuss in confidence, please follow the link below or contact Lee Redding on 0207 429 4431.