Hays are recruiting for a 6 month fixed term contract for a Subcontractor Ledger in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and helping to support a busy finance team with all elements of the subcontractor ledger, including dealing with invoices, payments and application to subcontractors.
Your new role
- Process and attach invoices in construction finance system
- Investigate problem invoices, liaising with customers to resolve issues and have prompt payment
- Check and process payment runs
- Create online payments
- Processing refunds
- Reconciling statements
- Answering queries from subcontractors and internal departments
- Verify change of subcontractor tax treatments as per HMRC notifications
- Submit CIS returns
- Monitoring subcontractor inbox
- Setting up new sub-contractors
- Monitoring self bill database
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a finance role
- Understanding of CIS
- Friendly and committed work ethic
What you'll get in return
- £22,00-£24,000 pa DOE
- Free parking
- 27 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
- Potentially for the role to be extended passed 6 months
- Employer contribution pension or up to 7.5%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.