Hays Senior Finance are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Director to join a manufacturing SME in Wiltshire
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance is recruiting exclusively for a Finance Director to join an exciting manufacturing SME in Wiltshire who are offering a clear internal progression path to Managing Director. This opportunity would suit experienced financial professionals with a creative, growth mindset who are looking for their next step.
Your new role
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the company's financial performance, investments, and other business ventures.
- Manage internal communications, liaising with board members, managers, and stakeholders.
- Act as the public relations representative, communicate with shareholders and authorities.
- Oversee inventory and goods distribution whilst monitoring production and purchasing.
- Development of business strategy and provision of strategic advice to the board.
- Business development and identification of new market opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Corporate management experience and proven track record of effective team management.
- Evidence of being a result driven leader with experience of responsibility for P/L.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic business plan development.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant / Engineering Degree.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Great benefits package incl. car allowance.
- Clear, planned path to Managing Director level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.