FTC opportunity in an exciting finance transformation programme for a global business.
Your new company
An established global business
Your new role
Finance Transformation Training Manager:
In this global business, Finance has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping their long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding the businesses assets and reputation.
In Finance Transformation, they support the business in this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit.
This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. Our client are therefore looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
In this role you will be reporting to the FT Training Lead and working closely with the FT Change Comms Lead in being the bridge between the Programme and the business and a key part of the central project team that will be deploying the overall Change, Communications and Training strategy.
- Work closely with the FT Training lead to support MAP training activities such as support development of Training Material, facilitate Train the Trainer and end user training sessions and setting up training environment
- Lead Training activities for smaller FT projects by working closely with other project team colleagues
- Develop an overall training plan to meet the planned requirements of the project
- Identify end user training requirements, develop training programs
- Plan and deliver training activities in order to ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the businesses policies and standards
- Liaise with BAU leads to develop and implement training, develop and succession plans that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the FT training strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or Human Resources
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Planning Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Experience of planning and delivering training in a large project
- Excellent team working, networking and influencing skills to develop solutions
- Able to challenge the status quo, think beyond boundaries of own role and act upon opportunities to work more effectively and seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Experience of working with customers across functions and geographies
- Managing customers in a multicultural environment
- Mental Agility: Comfortable with complexity - Breadth and Depth of thinking - Problem solving.
- Adaptability: Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictability. Forward looking.
- Self-Awareness: Has personal insight and effectively communicates
- Impact and Influence: strong drive for results
- Business or Accounting degree
- Experience of planning and delivering training in a large, complex project
- Line Management Experience
What you'll get in return
A long term FTC with an opportunity to become a permanent member of the team and a highly competitive remuneration package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.