If you are currently a Financial Services Tax Director exploring opportunities with further progression, this is a perfect opportunity to fast track to Partner!
Having recently recruited into this space we are looking to add to the team due to growth and recent client wins.
If you are going above and beyond but seeing a block in being able to progress to Partner then please get in contact.
This role will offer a clear and transparent line to Partnership for the right candidate.
You will be able to take ownership and help grow this very profitable service line as well as working alongside some market leaders in the Financial Services/Banking Tax space.
The incoming individual will perform a trusted adviser role working with financial institutions to develop and execute effective global tax methodologies.
- A successful history of working as a trusted adviser within a Big 4/Mid-Tier or Law Firm
- Commercially astute and a proven Track record of successful business development initiatives
- Wants to be part of the next successful chapter for this firm’s growth
- Great people management skills, including the ability to help support junior colleagues with their progression in the team.
- An insurance background is desirable.
- This is a key hire and a big role for the incoming candidate, and you'll require a driven and self-starting mindset to achieve success. It'd be well suited to a Director with a good network from which to leverage your relationships.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
We are open to having conversations about flexible working. Our client-facing professionals can often be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites, but our approach to agile working can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service.
We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers.