Financial Services Tax Manager - Investor Reporting
London up to £70,000 + competitive bonus
The Funds Tax Group within this Big4 is offering an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing sectors within the Financial Services Industry. This is one of the most dynamic areas of growth and one in which they are currently making significant investments.
They work with the world's leading investment managers across both the traditional and alternative space, offering you the opportunity to expand and develop your own knowledge and skill set by working with large asset managers, hedge funds, large institutional investors, and custodians. Being a trusted advisor and building long term relationships with such clients is key to being successful in this sector. By working closely with Partners, Directors in the group it will allow you to develop and learn how to build such relationships whilst enhancing your own personal portfolio and networks.
They support their clients with the development of products and advise on fund tax structuring together with ensuring they meet all reporting, filing and regulatory obligations with the relevant authorities.
You will be required to undertake a comprehensive list of duties relating to investor reporting. The different projects that you will be managing will ensure that you are challenged on a daily basis.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ownership of existing client relationships, including cultivation of relationships based on referrals from other parts of the UK and global business.
- Support senior team members in delivery of a range of compliance and related Advisory services to clients, in addition to developing the technical and operational skill set of junior team members.
Work would include:
- Completion of investor reporting
- Advice to UK and international clients on investor reporting issues arising from new funds and/or restructuring of existing ranges
- Ad hoc advisory projects in relation to investor reporting
- Pro-actively ensure that all relevant risk procedures are adhered to on engagements, in addition to taking financial responsibility for engagements.
- Input to client events on both an account and wider team level basis.
Your professional experience:
- UK investor reporting experience gained from an in house role within a financial institution or from an accountancy/legal/advisory firm
- Knowledge of typical fund structures and the investor reporting implications associated
- The desire and motivation to advance your career in financial services
- The ability to manage a portfolio of clients and projects as well as managing junior staff
- The ability to work closely with clients, applying practical and commercial concepts to technical work
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and written skills and
- The desire to be challenged and stretched
- ACA/CTA qualification desirable but not required, similarly a working knowledge of reporting requirements in other key jurisdictions (e.g. Austria, Germany, Switzerland, US)
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.