Are you interested in joining a growing team working for one of the Big 4?
- Involvement in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Owning the end to end process for the clients in your compliance & reporting portfolio, which will include opportunity identification right through to delivery and billing
- Working with a wide range of junior technical staff both in our UK and Indian teams;
- Providing insightful, industry specific advice to clients on a range of tax issues;
- Building relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Actively looking to broaden the scope of work for existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA / law or equivalent qualification (or breadth of knowledge equivalent)
- Experience of working in a compliance and reporting environment, focusing on one or both of US Corporation Tax and US Partnerships
- Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
- FS experience not mandatory
If you would be interested in learning more, please ring on 0207 269 6357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: