This global FTSE250 business has revenues approaching the £1bn mark. With commercial operations in over 30 countries and over 5,000 employees this organisation has an exceptional year on year growth rate of over 20%. Delivering a range of solutions to clients in the energy and industrials markets this company is financially well set for continued growth following a period of sustained high performance. This will be achieved through prudent management and strategic acquisitions under the guidance of a stable and highly regarded executive management team.
As Tax Manager, you will report directly to the Group Tax Director and play a key role in the management of the Group’s tax reporting obligations. Furthermore, you will support the Group’s international operations and ambitions, delivering advice on a whole range of issues including; mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and tax risks.
- Ensure group is compliant with its tax reporting obligations
- Provide information, advice and support to internal decision makers and external parties
- Assist on acquisitions, disposals and business restructuring as required
- Monitoring global tax developments to identify risks and opportunities and propose actions in a proactive manner
- Assist the transfer pricing Group Tax Senior Manager with the preparation of country by country reporting, master and local files
- Assisting with the preparation of group effective tax rate forecast and cash flow forecast
- Developing ways to improve the efficiency and accurately of tax reporting
- Working closely with finance managers across the group to provide continuing education on current and deferred tax reporting under IFRS
- Management of the global outsourcing arrangement for corporate income taxes, taking the lead in identifying risks and opportunities
- Assist with dealing with HMRC in all matters.
- ACA, CTA qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience in tax reporting
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Car allowance
- Excellent bonus
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare.
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners:
T: 020 7947 9573