Global Mobility Senior Manager - Big 4 Firm - London - up to £90,000 + flexible benefits package
This market leading global mobility team provides global mobility advice to a broad range of clients from large FTSE 100 companies down to start up firms. The team is currently in the middle of a very exciting period of growth. The majority of your work will be advisory focused as they have a separate team which they outsource compliance to.
As Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Active in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Why join this Big 4 firm?
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
- Lunch and learn workshops
- Team environment
- Buy/sell holidays
- Private medical benefit
- Personal accident benefit
- Car scheme
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
This individual needs to be technically strong, entrepreneurially and a client facing candidate and ideally ACA and/or CTA qualified.
For more information on this global mobility team get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com