A Global Mobility Tax Senior is sought for a highly regarded Top 30 Firm based in Reading. With offices across the South and London, this team is looking to expand its presence across Reading.
I'm eager to speak with individuals with two years of expatriate tax experience who are looking to expand their tax knowledge, or an experienced Global Mobility Tax Senior looking to join a supportive team with fantastic career prospects.
As the Tax Senior you will be responsible for:
- Advising corporates on assignment moves including UK tax and social security implications, impact on UK payroll, contacting overseas offices to manage the host country implications.
- Conducting arrival and departure briefings for individuals leaving or coming to the UK. This will include the tax implications of personal income and gains as well as corporate structures and temporary non-resident rules.
- Managing the income tax return process for a portfolio of clients, including tax return review.
- Highlighting issues from tax return information which may require additional advice (for example: expats coming up to the remittance basis charge date, non-resident landlord scheme applications)
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from clients on a variety of issues such as termination payments, EIS investments, life insurance policies and partial surrenders, etc.
- Managing other requests such as non-resident capital gains tax returns, A1 applications, certificates of residence.
- Liaising with Payroll team on expatriate matters such as modified payrolls, certificates of coverage, net of credit tax schemes, short term business visitor arrangements.
- Technical research and preparation of letters/reports
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries and disclosures and all related work
- Reviewing work in progress and raising fees as appropriate on a timely basis
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful individual to join our well-regarded and forward-thinking firm in a mixed compliance and advisory role, where there will be genuine scope for career development.
First stage interviews will be conducted via video call or if you are comfortable traveling into the offices.
If you are interested in the Expatriate Tax Senior opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.