Global Tax Manager opportunity! A global, innovative insurance solutions business is looking to appoint a mixed tax manager to join their international tax team. This is a pinnacle role, taking full ownership of direct tax compliance and indirect tax compliance (EMEA/APAC) and advisory.
You would be part of a complex and continuously evolving business structure whilst sitting within a small and collegiate tax team.
Specific Reponsibilities include:
- Managing corporate tax compliance process and review computations prepared by an AM.
- Managing Indirect Tax compliance process and audits
- Working with external advisors to ensure timely and accurate return submission.
- Maintaining group VAT PESM and ensure accurate implementation
- Reviewing VAT/IPT returns prepared by an AM
- Monitoring legislation changes and advising on how they impact on business
- Maintain and apply indirect tax elements of the tax policy and procedures to ensure best practices within the group
- Tax governance and controls responsibilities
- Providing training on tax matters to group and managing internal relationships with wider business functions
- Participation on wider tax a projects including automation, M&A transactions and business model reviews
- & more
This would suit either a VAT specialist with c 30% prior corporate tax experience, or a Corporate Tax specialist with c 30% prior VAT experience, due to the structure of the team and ability to mentor.
For further information please contact me on 07557 231 548