Pleased to be partnering with a FTSE 100 global supply chain business, to appoint their first time Global VAT Manager (Greenfield, lead role) This is an excellent opportunity to be the strategic lead and drive the efficiency of a global VAT function.
- Create and deliver group Indirect Tax strategy internationally
- Promote wider tax profile by providing training and raising awareness
- Lead the development and implementation of VAT and Indirect tax reporting processes and systems
- Improve controls and governance framework
- Identify opportunities for savings and mitigation of risk exposure
- Continuously monitor legislative changes and ensure the group structures accordingly
- Manage audits
- Manage relationship with third party advisors and tax authorities
- & more
I am interested in speaking with skilled EMEA/international advisor, ideally from a global supply chain background, who is commercially astute, creative with technology solutions and equally hands-on with process development. (either from in-house or practice).
Competitive salary between £80-100k base + 30+% bonus.
For further information, please contact myself to discuss 07557 231 548/