Looking for a greenfield Customs role within an innovative business with truly global operations?
I am looking to appoint a Customs and Global Trade Manager for a FTSE 100 business, in the heart of London. This is the lead position, accountable for the in-sourcing and development of the group's global customs function
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building out global customs function including;
- setting up policies, processes and procedures and documenting accordingly;
- Brexit strategy projects;
- Managing global trade compliance activity on all imports and exports;
- Working on international supply chain projects;
- Ensuring systems support accurately the customs model;
- Reviewing customs valuations model;
- AEO Classification;
- Advising and training wider business on customs matters.
To be successful, you must be a commercially minded expert in the field, operating at Senior Manager-Director level and offer both a hands-on and strategic approach.
Permanent, London, £90-110K + excellent bonus and benefits.
Interested? Or know someone who is? Please contact myself for further detail
07557 231 548 Jade Hawkins