We are working with a FSTE 100 business, leader in their sector, on an Employment Tax Manager role based in Hertfordshire. The role will be responsible for Employment Tax across the different operations of the group in the UK. The focus will be on advisory projects, having an oversight of compliance in collaboration with the service centre and other internal teams.
As the key point of contact for Employment Tax matters, you will be managing internal and external stakeholders including advisors, tax authorities and government bodies. This is a great opportunity to join a large and established business, focusing on establishing controls, govern risks and leveraging opportunities.
- Proven UK Employment Tax experience, gained within Industry or Consulting
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to manage complexity
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- ATT, CTA/ACA qualification preferred
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.