Group Reporting Accountant £45,000 Stoke on Trent
Your new company
My client is a well known manufacturing company based in Stoke on Trent. They are looking to appoint a Group Reporting Accountant in a newly created role that will support Financial Controller and the finance team.
Your new role
As a Group Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties
- Monthly subsidiary accounting, consolidation and reporting.
- Preparing the year end statutory accounts for group entities
- Management of the shareholder accounts process
- A key member of the audit team throughout the full audit cycle.
- Delivering and implementing a number of key finance projects
- Assisting Senior Management in the provision of legal services to the business
- Involvement in the business interface with insurance providers including responsibility for elements of the renewal process.
- Management of statutory duties regarding share ownership recording and reporting.
- Risk management
- Preparation of pension scheme accounts and management of the audit process.
- Preparation of tax schedules and liaison with tax advisors.
- Cash and currency management
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified accountant , ideally with practice background looking to move to industry.
You will need strong financial and technical accounting skills ,experience of statutory accounts audit/preparation and a desire to progress your career in financial accounting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.