Group Tax Accountant - In-House
West London - up to £65,000
Need your role to be varied and interesting?
Keen to make the move in-house?
I am working with a large business in the hospitality and real estate sector, who are looking for a Group Tax Accountant to join their growing tax team. This is a newly created role and the opportunity to be a part of a successful, privately owned business.
What's great about the business?
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
As Group Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for;
- The tax compliance process from preparation to submission to HMRC covering both UK corporation tax and Non-resident landlord returns for circa 120 companies.
- The groups VAT, PAYE and CIS compliance
- Working closely with the central finance team and tax advisors on projects and transactions
- Managing the group's tax risk management
What you will need to succeed?
- CTA/ACA qualification
- Specific knowledge in corporate tax, income tax and VAT
- Experience in the property sector a bonus
- Experience of managing large complex groups
What do employees say?
"Great opportunity to progress amongst like-minded colleagues." - Current employee
"You are treated well, and they do have some great benefits." - Former employee
Interviews for this exciting role are ready to be arranged. Apply today or contact me on the below for more information.
Phone: 0207 269 6319