A global technology group is currently seeking to hire an interim tax accountant to cover UK corporate tax compliance requirements in a transitional phase for the business.
This role reports into a lively, collaborative team and has a high chance of being offered on a permanent basis once the initial contract is completed. You would get market leading exposure to a variety of taxes and international jurisdictions, along with a clearly defined route for progression.
This role is based just North of London and allows the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
- Ownership of UK corporate tax compliance, from reviewing computations to advising on the UK corporate tax position,
- Assist with Group Tax Reporting, quarterly basis
- Assist the Senior Tax Planning Manager with tax strategy for the business
- Assist with VAT compliance requirements and group queries
- ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of UK corporation tax
- Bright and an easy communicator
- Can start relatively quickly