Group Tax & Treasury Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you interested in leading a tax function with treasury oversight?
- Do you want an exciting newly created role?
- Do you want to join a leading UK business?
What is great about this role?
- Broad role covering a range of taxes as the subject matter expert
- Collaborative Group Finance team with a junior Analyst as a direct report
- Opportunity for a tax professional to gain experience in corporate finance and treasury
As Group Tax & Treasury Manager you will be involved in;
- Take ownership of tax compliance, reporting and forecasting
- Assessing M&A tax risks, capital allowances and R&D relief claims
- Oversee treasury function with the help of a Treasury Analyst
- Lead on all tax related projects
What do the team think?
"A forward-thinking company with great office culture and the opportunity to learn"
"Lots to learn, excellent support network. Great Bonus and benefits"
As Group Tax & Treasury Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Strong experience in UK corporate taxes
- Technical, numerate and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.