A number one tax role for this UK listed group with expansive global operations, offering a long term opportunity.
Working closely with the Group Finance Director you will take leadership in developing and delivering a robust strategy for all taxes globally, and maintaining appropriate tax governance, policies and processes to identify and minimise tax risk across all taxes.
- Manage the group's corporate tax accounting for year end reporting, half year reporting budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in tax risk management, including maintaining and reviewing the group's transfer pricing policies.
- Identify, plan and execute effective strategies in order to optimise the group's tax position.
- Review corporate tax compliance prepared by the Group Tax Manager and ensure all correspondence, audits, enquiries and negotiation with tax authorities are handled timely.
- Support on all major international business projects, including M&A, taking the lead where appropriate on a number of key territories.
- Manage Group tax governance in conjunction with business FD's
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree plus Professional Qualifications (ACA/CTA)
- Skills including IFRS and strong year end consolidated IFRS group tax reporting and support finance teams with the provision of statutory tax disclosure notes and advise on tax accounting
- Previous international tax advisory experience.
- Ideally experience in transactional, M&A and project tax experience, international experience