This record breaking fintech with a rapidly expanding London HQ is now valued at over £4bn. With international operations now spanning multiple continents, this business has organically developed an extremely reliable service. This has attracted some of the biggest global brands to its growing client portfolio.
Now looking to build out its own in-house tax function, there is a need to add an experienced and highly skilled corporate & international tax professional. You will lead tax strategy and global compliance obligations with a small team in support.
In this role you will be tax point of contact with internal stakeholders and external advisors in relation to entering into a potentially high volume of new territories (including the Americas, EMEA and APAC).
Duties will include:
- Identify and manage areas of tax risk
- Identify potential opportunities for greater efficiency across the group
- Oversee in-house indirect tax support on multi-jurisdiction projects including management of registrations for new territories
- Oversee the corporate tax compliance process for various international jurisdictions across the group
- Lead the financial reporting cycle in relation to corporate tax reporting and forecasting
- Lead the continuing evolution of a risk-based approach to transfer pricing and various cross border initiatives from a corporate tax perspective
- Determining the optimal holding company ownership
- Assessing the most appropriate form of local vehicle
- Having regard to the potential consequences for integration in the broader group including but not limited to transfer pricing & VAT and withholding taxes on cross border flows
- Confirming local tax reporting obligations and assisting with tax registrations, where applicable
- UK corporate tax background
- Proven in-house international tax experience
- Exposure to financial services sector an advantage
- Good knowledge of indirect taxes
- Able to work in a fast faced and constantly changing business environment
- Varied and constantly evolving role
- Excellent bonus
- Progressive working environment
For a discreet discussion please contact Greg Dadson at email@example.com