This multinational organisation has a Group turnover in excess of £65 billion worldwide. With over 50 international locations this leading technology and services company employs over 250,000 people. In the UK alone, sales exceed £1 billion and commercial operations cover 30 locations.
Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, you will be based in the UK headquarters and principally responsible for managing the Group’s UK tax position. Further, you will support with the international tax affairs while being part of a highly innovative corporate environment. The role is predominantly advisory focused with the intention that you will take real ownership over the advisory and project work.
- Partner with the Head of Tax and Central Tax teams to ensure the Group's overall global tax strategy and approach is confirmed and executed by exercising the governance function
- Managing permanent establishments in the UK and abroad
- Advising UK and overseas subsidiaries on VAT supply chain movements
- Managing the corporation tax compliance function which is outsourced to the Big Four
- SAO risk based assessments and risk management
- Supporting the Head of Tax with tax planning projects across the UK group
- Lead, manage and provide VAT advice and support to the optimum structuring of business transactions from both a domestic and international perspective
- Supporting the Head of Tax with debt financing in the UK
- Provide tax support on adhoc and routine projects; R&D, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, withholding taxes etc.
- Manage and build relationship with HMRC and external consultants
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Technical skills across all areas of UK and EU VAT, together with solid UK corporation tax experience
- A current driving licence is essential
- Competitive salary
- Personalised performance bonus
- Defined contribution pension
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners: