A global Insurance company in the heart of London are seeking a Group Tax Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Tax, your responsibility is ensuring the tax compliance obligations are met for the group including the branches that report through the UK.
- Manage the preparation process of and review quarterly / annual tax reporting disclosures and tax balances under US GAAP and UK GAAP.
- Support the Group Chief Accounting Officer on direct tax matters
- Manage the UK and overseas branch corporation tax returns preparation process.
- Maintain and develop the firms relationship with HMRC on corporation tax matters
- ATT/CTA qualifications or other relevant tax qualifications
- ACA Qualified with 3-5+ years experience
- UK & US GAAP
- Be a strong communicator
For further information, please apply on the link below.