Outstanding opportunity for a recently qualified Tax Specialist to make a move in-house. Global organisation.
Your new role
Group Tax Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced candidate to assist the Global Head of Tax in a newly created role on a permanent basis. This position will suit a candidate looking to broaden their tax experience in a commercial environment. This role can be worked remotely or in their offices.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Tax, this role will assist in areas of International Tax, Corporate Tax and VAT.
- Liaising with external advisors on UK and International tax compliance, including CFC, DTR and transfer pricing.
- Calculating the tax figures for inclusion in the statutory accounts and end of year reporting.
- Calculating quarterly tax instalment payments due.
- Assisting Head of Tax with SAO compliance.
- Working with Head of Tax and other Directors of Finance with tax planning and forecasting.
- Preparation of UK VAT returns and EC Sales Lists.
- Preparation of ERS returns and supporting the wider business on employment tax matters.
- Ability to transition to digital tax technologies and solutions.
- Supporting the Head of Tax with UK and International tax planning, which could include restructuring, reorganisation, new commercial contracts and cross-border tax matters.
- Liaising with the wider business on ad hoc day-to-day queries.
- Liaising with HMRC, internal and other external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA and or CTA qualified with a strong commercial outlook. You will be excited about dealing with key stakeholders across the group and you will have the skill and tenacity to build long lasting relationships.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.