Group Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly created role with a successful, growing team
- Increasing complexity to the structure meaning interesting projects to keep you busy
- A role incorporating compliance, planning, advisory and M&A activity
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Overseeing the group's UK tax compliance and accounting
- Delivering on strategy for transfer pricing and tax optimisation
- Advising on key changes and tax treatments of new business initiatives
- Providing advice on tax enquiries and M&A activity
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and a friendly working environment"
"A great place to work. Good direction, good people and great support"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid background in corporate tax
- Organised, collaborative and takes initiative
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com