Group Tax Manager
Up to £80,000
- Are you looking for a project-based in-house tax role?
- Do you want a broad role seeing you take ownership on the group's tax issues?
- Do you want to join a market leader well positioned to capitalise on accelerating growth?
What is great about this role?
- Project based advisory role with little compliance
- Open to full-time or part-time working
- An autonomous role leading on group tax issues
As Group Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Review current processes and implement improvements and controls across all tax areas
- Advise on key changes and tax treatments of new business initiatives
- Streamline tax processes across the Group
- Be the main point of contact with HMRC on all tax related queries
What do the team think?
"Very relaxed, flexible work environment. Knowledge sharing is highly encouraged"
"Great co-workers, fun working environment, fast paced, very agile"
As Group Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Good all-round knowledge of all taxes particularly VAT
- Proactive, challenging, and motivated person
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.