A major technology group across Europe has provided the exciting opportunity for a Group Tax Manager to join their impressive in-house function. The role will be responsible for improving the processes of the organisation and assessing how new tax legislations will affect the group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take control of the group’s compliance process
- Maintain a good relationship with HMRC
- Cover the business with advice for corporate and employment tax, VAT and other taxes
- Group tax accounting and the reporting process, making improvements in the process
- Qualified accountant/tax professional (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
- Big 4 experience would be preferable with industry experience as a Tax Manager
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills to deal with direct reports
- Ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and explain results to non-tax individuals.