If you are looking for a challenging in-house, broad tax position with a business that can weather the COVID-19 pandemic, this would be an excellent role to apply for.
The business is a global E-Commerce brand with a focus on both hard and soft product offerings relating to the video game sector. This role is part of an on-going group finance expansion, to lead and manage on tax compliance and advisory for the UK group. This will be an autonomous position with hands-on elements as the group moves towards tech solutions and automation. You will report into the Group FD and on a dotted line to the Head of Tax in mainland Europe.
A sample of responsibilities:
- Oversee tax compliance for CT and VAT, reviewing and submitted returns in line with corporate deadlines
- Advise on the further in-housing of the tax and finance function, testing solutions and working closely with advisors and external consultants on advancing the in-house offering
- Act as direct point of contact for external advisors and HMRC.
You will hopefully be:
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified with a Big 4 or Top Tier background
- Have in-house tax experience, probably within a CT or mixed focused role
- A driven communicator with a positive outlook
All interviews will be through Zoom and the induction will be virtual, with tech ready to be couriered out. We are looking to move quickly on this. Candidates with up to three months’ notice will be considered as will immediately available candidates.