In-House Group Tax Manager, Financial Services
£65-75,000 + 30-40% bonus and benefits
Are you ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable financial services experience?
Are you experienced in tax accounting but seeking a broader role than compliance alone?
Seeking a broad tax role in a leading investment firm with progression prospects?
Your role: The In-House Group Tax Manger
The growth of the business has met a likewise demand in the tax function, leading the search for this Group Tax Manager. The tax team are responsible for the reporting requirements globally, including production and review of all corporation tax and VAT returns, providing tax information for the annual financial statements and managing the relationship with tax authorities in all jurisdictions. In addition, the tax team support the business in areas of corporate and investment structuring insofar as the investments benefit the Group.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, the Group Tax Manager will be responsible for the processes related to the production of corporate tax returns for the UK and overseas subsidiaries, preparing tax disclosures for statutory reporting and responsible for managing the relationship with outsourced advisors.
This role is 60% compliance and reporting focused, consisting of the preparations and returns of corporate tax, for outsourced review. The remaining 40% of the role will take the form of ad-hoc project work for the Group Tax function. The role will not initially feature involvement with deal structuring, but the Group Tax Manager will work closely with the front office deals team, promising scope for exposure and development.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.