An instantly recognisable media brand is seeking to appoint a part-time tax manager. This role has come about due to on-going global expansion; it would be very well suited to someone looking for flexible work due to family life. Flexibility is on offer for the days worked, ideally looking at 4 working days a week or three days and one from home.
The position sits alongside the US-based VP of Tax, who has a history of successfully mentoring and enabling their reports.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, partnering with outsourced providers and ensuring the data they have is accurate. Ensuring the returns are submitting in a timely manner
- Providing advice to the business on CT matters, growing their VAT knowledge to also be able to provide advice in this area
- Assisting with TP documentation and policies, ultimately an area this role will own and manage
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax reporting under IFRS
- Support on international tax advice
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Experience of international tax and transfer pricing
- Experience of Oracle would be beneficial
- An interest in international media matters would be beneficial