A part-time Group Tax Manager is required by a B2B Services Group with global operations to cover Western Europe operations. The company has grown rapidly over the past 5 years and are growing predominantly on an international basis.
This role has two direct reports and is perfect for someone who enjoys people management and is looking for a greater work-life balance, with real flexibility in a genuinely part-time role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of UK and Ireland Tax corporate tax compliance and reporting in a review capacity
- Communicating with Head of Tax in assessing the tax risk and strategy of the group
- Monitor the impact of new tax legislation
- Maintain a good relationship with international tax authorities including HMRC
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with good UK corporate tax experience
- Senior management experience within practice or industry
- Confidence in managing an in-house team
- Exposure to wider taxes would be beneficial, but the main focus is CT