Listed on the London Stock Exchange, this fast moving manufacturing business is recognised as the industry leader in its field. It has sales operations in over 100 countries globally and employs over 20,000 people. Its largest division is over 100 years old and has revenues double the size of its nearest competitor. Its smallest division by comparison, is pioneering new products every year and growing at an incredibly fast rate in both primary and emerging markets.
This role is based in the Head Quarters in Stockley Park and reports to the Tax Director. Main purpose of the role is to provide support to the Global Tax Function across a range of the business functions. Integration of acquisitions, prepare and analyse monthly reporting data for global tax and assist on transfer pricing.
· Support the Global Tax Team in managing the Group’s effective tax rate.
· Support the Global Tax Team on ad-hoc projects.
· Assist with Brexit related initiatives.
· Lead Corporate Simplification project from a tax perspective
· Contribute to team and function wide meetings (Tax & Treasury, Group Tax conferences), with agenda input, leading relevant discussion topics
· Develop monthly reporting systems to leverage off of SAP BI and the CoE team to improve efficiency and accuracy of reporting for the Global Tax team.
· Lead monthly reporting process to track the Group’s effective tax rate and cash tax rate
· Preparation of group and UK subsidiary tax disclosures
· Liaise with external UK tax preparers to complete UK tax returns and do initial review
· Support Group Head of Tax to develop and maintain robust transfer pricing documentation.
· Preparation of Business Support Services calculations.
· CTA qualified or equivalent
· Corporate tax compliance experience
· Knowledge of other taxes, ideally transfer pricing
· Strong commercial understanding
· Experience with UK Multinationals is desirable
· Ability to identify tax risks and communicate practical solutions in plain language.
· Flexible working with 1 – 2 days from home
· Excellent bonus scheme
· Car allowance
· Rising holiday entitlement
· Defined contribution pension scheme
· Onsite gym
· Private medical cover.
For a confidential discussion please contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners directly: