This newly created role is perfect for a tax professional who is wanting to progress their career within a prestigious and highly regarded business.
Our client is an exceptional business, with a fantastic culture. They offer unrivalled flexibility with this role having the potential of home working. You will be working very closely with the finance team and advising the wider business on tax related issues.
The key responsibilities of this Group Tax Manager role based in Bristol are:
- Focused on corporate tax across Globe
- Ensuring all internal and external tax reporting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of complete and accurate corporation tax returns and calculation of tax payments
- Supporting the financial control team with monthly tax reporting including year-end and half-year procedures.
- Supporting finance teams with tax forecasting.
- Manage local tax watch and anticipate impact on the business.
- Ensuring annual transfer pricing requirements are met.
- Supporting the VAT team as required with process improvements, compliance and product liability queries.
- Provide support on Corporate projects as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining the tax control risk framework.
To be considered for this Group Tax Manager role you will have:
- Corporate tax experience and possess a professional qualification (ACA,ACCA,CTA)
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, problem solver.
- Strong excel ability.
- Initiative to improve processes and find efficiencies.
Base Salary up to £52,000
Flexible working/Home working