A British Medical Devices company who are a market leader in their field require a Group VAT Accountant to join their impressive in-house function. The role will report into the Head of VAT and is responsible for the day to day VAT reporting requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Quarterly UK VAT returns
- VAT reconciliation each month/quarter
- Review and submission of EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns
- Non-UK Vat returns
- VAT Reporting
- Maintain SAO VAT documentation
- Review of VAT compliance with the company framework and policies
- CTA qualification or tax accounting (ACA/ATT) qualification is preferable or willingness to study
- Willingness to learn and develop their career
- Attention to detail when analysing data
- Proven experience in VAT compliance.