Senior Tax Manager/Head of Corporate Tax
~180,000 CHF + 20% (negotiable)
Lead the corporate tax function of a Swiss-listed 3bn CHF manufacturer.
For over 180 years this client has been providing engineered solutions to the energy, chemical, water & wastewater industries and are now in over 180 locations across 40 countries globally. The Company operates four business divisions including global equipment sales, dedicated chemical equipment sales, medical equipment/dental and aftermarket services, as well as numerous subsidiaries. A stable & long-time constituent of the SIX they posted revenues of 3bn CHF in 2017 and have over 15,000 staff worldwide.
This is an opportunity for somebody with strong corporate tax credentials to step into a first time Senior Tax Manager/Head of Tax position of a listed-size international business. The challenge is to lead the corporate tax team at headquarter, manage all regional tax subject matters for Europe (including transfer pricing management) and tax advisory oversight for tax compliance.
- Lead a small dedicated team of tax specialists responsible for domestic compliance & transfer pricing.
- Work closely with the Head Group Tax in tax planning initiatives, M&A, corporate restructuring and refinancing projects, tax settlements and open dialogues with tax authorities.
- Responsible for tax accounting and reporting including monthly, quarterly and annual income tax reporting package review.
Who are you?
- You've been working in tax for 8+ years in a multinational corporation and/or Big 4 environment;
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and Swiss Certified Tax Advisor
- Strong technical knowledge in Swiss and international tax
- Fluent in English
Full job description available on request.
Please apply by sending an English CV to