I am looking to appoint a Head of Employment Tax to join a leading FTSE100 firm in the North West providing oversight of key advisory projects whilst managing the compliance function. This is a opportunity which offer progression into a wider international role and a stable team and work-place with the role only becoming available due to a retirement.
They are looking to appoint a individual who can work across both Employment Tax and Expatriate Tax and who will work with key steak-holders in Reward, HR and the wider finance team team.
Further duties may include:
- Identify and implement tax planning issues (furlough scheme, tax policy, STBV etc)
- Management of international assignees
- liaise with HMRC
- Ensure employee benefits packages are tax efficient
- Management of a junior who will take responsibility for compliance
- Employment Tax experience is essential
- Ability to offer advisory with key steak-holders in the business
- Suitable for Senior Manager grade candidates or equivalent and above
My client will offer a high base, flexible working and numerous other benefits.
To apply please follow the link below or, to discuss in confidence please contact Lee Redding on 07725547592.