Hays Senior Finance are working with a not-for-profit in Wiltshire to recruit a Head of Finance to their team.
Your new company
My client is a diverse and exciting not-for-profit with multiple business units based in Wiltshire who is seeking an experienced Head of Finance to lead their finance team and manage a handful of interesting projects scheduled for 2021.
Your new role
In this role, you'll be responsible for;
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports and budgets.
- Preparation of annual charity SORP accounts.
- Overseeing the IT department and directly managing a small team of 2-3 staff.
- Oversee the production of all monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Lead various planned business development projects.
- Advise on income and cost optimisation of the company's activities, spending and investments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accountancy qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA / ACA).
- Experience of Sage accounting software.
- Understanding of charity accounting and SORP 2015.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of up to £45,000.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Mileage allowance.
- Training opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.