This newly created position of Head of Int. Tax and TP is due to impressive growth in the business and subsequent activity. It is to be based in the Global Head Office, reporting into the Group Head of Tax. Taking ownership of all M&A, restructuring, international and transfer pricing, the successful candidate will provide advice to the company on a global basis. This FTSE 100 business has exciting growth targets both through acquisitions and organically - it is a great time to be joining.
The Head of Int. and TP will be responsible for (but not limited to);
- Responsible for M&A, due diligence, group restructurings and financing projects.
- Working with the Head of Group Tax and Head of Treasury on cash repatriation strategies.
- Developing and maintaining a Transfer Pricing risk control framework.
- Completing, enhancing and maintaining the Group Master File.
- Providing advice and support to companies across the worldwide group with the preparation of Local Files.
- Advising on international tax developments and planning as necessary.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion then please do get in touch -