- Participating in different counselling- and restructuring projects with a keen focus to advise on tax matters.
- Conducting tax reporting on a monthly and yearly basis, including control of the JOE & THE JUICE Group's tax filing and ensuring efficient tax reporting procedures in collaboration with the rest of the finance department
- Conducting all of JOE & THE JUICE's tax returns in all the countries and states where the company operates.
- Dealing with tax audits in Denmark and assisting in all foreign tax audits in collaboration with external auditors. The goal should ultimately be that all audits are conducted internally.
- Supplying qualified decision making advise to the different departments in the organization.
- Creating value through efficient problem solving.
- Be a technological front runner and proactively working with the implementation of new technology that can release additional resources.
- Ensuring transparency and zero sum on all accounts and balances.
What you should expect
- A constantly demanding top management
- A quickly developing role in a company with an enormous growth rate
- Be ready to both learn and apply the newest technologies
- Participating actively in the process of a potential IPO (within the next 3 to 5 years)
The ideal candidate
As set forth above, we are looking for an ambitious Head of Tax who wishes to boost their career and become a part of one of the biggest business successes in newer times.
First class interpersonal skills given the position's interaction with senior management and the C Suite.
- You have a natural hands-on approach, which is motivated by operational curiosity
- You are analytic, systematic and result oriented
- You work independently and thrive in new and quickly variating tasks
- It is expected that you have relevant educational experience
- International tax experience gained within a consulting capacity and ideally a MNC.
- Breadth of experience covering tax compliance, tax accounting and strategic tax advisory projects. Exposure to indirect taxes is useful.
All third party applicants will be forwarded to Brewer Morris for consideration.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.