A technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales small and medium-sized brands
Your new role
This newly created role reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and will take responsibility for all Tax matters including the overarching tax strategy for the group, UK corporate & international tax (at the moment principally European & US), Transfer Pricing, VAT automation as well as the continued development of relationships with external advisors (the compliance is currently outsourced).
- Lead the group on all tax matters;
- Support the CFO and investment team on tax due diligence of M&A acquisition targets;
- Advise the business on tax legislation that could effect investment strategies across the globe;
- Work with key stakeholders across the group to ensure implementation of tax strategy across the group;
- Work with finance on an on-going basis to ensure VAT automation;
- Develops the profile of tax across the group to ensure they are seen as the 'go-to' person for all tax issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be ACA / ACCA and or CTA qualified;
- Professional services background with experience of working in an in-house role ideally in a high-growth or start up/scale-up business;
- Able to work in a stand alone capacity;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.