Easy R&D is a young and dynamic, yet established and fast-growing tax consultancy company that is dedicated to providing specialist services to UK businesses that qualify for R&D tax relief under the SME Scheme.
We offer our services to clients operating in a wide range of industries such as Engineering, Software, Manufacturing, Science, Technology, Food, Agriculture and many others.
Since our incorporation in 2015, we have expanded to being a UK-wide operation, with locally based sales consultants in all regions.
We are a team of dedicated R&D tax credit professionals with technical knowledge gained from years of commercial experience across various industries; our team comprises chartered accountants, technical report writers and central support personnel.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an R&D Tax professional, who can demonstrate a strong background in R&D/Innovation Incentives Tax and be AAT/ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified. You will have experience of processing CT600s and R&D tax claims, in addition to accounting software for processing tax returns, such as Tax Calc.
You will possess a thorough knowledge of corporation tax rules and be highly adept at tackling more complex areas such as dealing with losses and group relief.
• Review financial documents received from our clients and raise any queries
• Review the financial element of the R&D claim along with the technical report to ensure compliance to the R&D SME scheme and R&D guidelines
• Prepare the details of the claim in the form of a claim benefit summary for our clients
• Prepare and submit the CT600 and Tax computations which include the R&D claim
• Keep up to date with HMRC guidelines and legislation
• Work to strict deadlines
• Support claims in the event of HMRC R&D enquiries
• Work with our consultants and report writers to ensure compliance to the scheme
Qualifications & Skills:
• The candidate must be a qualified chartered accountant or chartered tax advisor and have extensive experience of submitting CT600 & Tax computations, of which some must have included R&D claim computations
• Up-to-date knowledge & understanding of the UK R&D tax relief scheme, guidelines and legislation
• Tax: min 8 years
• R&D Tax: 5 years (Preferred)