HNW Private Client Tax Senior
Are you sick of the commute to London but still want to work for a competitive firm working alongside knowledgeable tax professionals?
What is Great About this Role?
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- A clear progression path with six monthly pay reviews
- Opportunity to work with HNW and UHNW individuals in Kent London and internationally
- A sociable and sporty team with: a quiz team, a football team, a cycling team, a running and gym club (40 competing in Tough Mudder this year)
- Exposure to business development
- Leadership responsibilities with the authority to delegate compliance work to more junior members of the team
- The business goal is to continue the expansion of the Private Client team and to be considered as one of the leading Private Client Tax teams in the UK
- Manage a portfolio of clients with an advisory focus
- Leadership responsibilities with the authority to delegate compliance work to junior members of the team
- You will play a significant role in business development, building strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients with the end goal of bringing on new business
What do the Staff/Team Think?
"After previously working for a large firm it was nice not to have all the disclosure checklists and other ridiculous red tape to worry about. Could merely concentrate on my work and giving clients a good service.
Good in-house CPD and lots of client exposure even among junior staff.
Very friendly atmosphere and certainly the nicest firm I have ever worked for in terms of how friendly everyone is. Plenty of social events organised on a regular basis.
Always busy and plenty of work all year round."
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- CTA qualified
- Experience working with HNW and UHNW individuals
- Some leadership experience preferred
- A driven yet personable individual with good communication skills
I am looking for an ambitious Personal Tax Consultant/Senior Consultant to join a growing team. Please get in touch today for further information:
Tel: 02072 696355