A Global leader in its field, our client seeks an In-House Corporate Tax Manager due to an increased level of growth and international activity. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Tax, the successful candidate will be part of a highly capable tax team within Group Finance and be responsible for corporate tax matters across the Group. The scope of the role involves tax compliance and reporting oversight, with a significant ad hoc project portfolio. Responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of UK Corporation Tax computations for all UK tax resident companies to include specialist reviews (RDEC, Patent Box, Capital Allowances, CFCs, Corporate Interest Restriction and Group Relief)
- Preparation and/or review of tax disclosures to be included in FRS 102 statutory accounts
- Assisting the UK Operating Companies with the preparation of quarterly tax charge forecasts at Plan, Latest Estimate (LE), Half Year and Year End
- Business partnering to ensure efficient tax implementation of strategic commercial business initiatives.
- Leading on technical advisory work including Transfer Pricing
- Responsibility for ensuring corporation tax compliance obligations are met for the group companies, including tax authority inquiries.
The successful candidate will be ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable post-qualified experience either within a top professional practice or in-house. You will be eager to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment; you will have significant exposure and opportunity to demonstrate what you represent to key stakeholders across the Group. You will ideally be familiar with transfer pricing and international tax concepts, detail oriented with ability to be flexible, learn new things, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines. Sound judgment and ability to provide recommendations regarding policy and strategy is welcomed.
The appealing culture is one of collaboration and flexibility; the people you are working with will not disappoint. The business value people as the fundamental pillar of our success. They invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual as well as offering an attractive compensation package and a clear progression opportunity.