- Leading the taxation of overseas operations in India and South Africa, collaborating closely with the advisers in the UK and overseas and striving for continuous improvement of the offshore tax processes
- Managing the production of the PSA (employee benefits) return, analysing data from the Workday expenses and Oracle financial systems, ensuring appropriate tax controls are in place and identifying further efficiencies
- Providing tax inputs to the Finance Forecasting team in relation to corporation tax and deferred tax and calculating payments on account
- Providing support to the Direct & Employment Tax Manager with corporation tax provisioning and compliance, including at year end and when required for team cover
- Providing employment taxation advice to the HR Reward & Payroll teams
- Providing advice to the business in relation to maximising Capital Allowances, Research and Development claims and other tax reliefs
- Providing tax technical support and subject matter expert input into ad hoc finance and business projects, including customer redress and forms CT61, etc.
- Understanding of tax procedures, risks and controls, with the requirement to notify any risks / failures in controls to the appropriate channel
45000 - 53000 + benefits
3 months ago
This is a 9 month fixed term contract role covering maternity leave. Working within the tax team of 7 you will have responsibility for:
You should be ACA/CTA qualified.