Global consultancy firm now looking to recruit an Employment Tax Manager for their in-house team.
Your new company
Leading consultancy firm with operations around the globe is now looking to recruit an Employment Tax Manager to join their team based in Central London.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager but with a dotted reporting line into the Head of Tax the role will be responsible for working on key employment tax projects and initiatives and supporting the Senior Manager in delivering the overall objectives of the tax team.
The role will work with the Senior Manager to drive partnering with the wider business and overseas markets to ensure that tax is at the table for key commercial discussions and that the business is well supported on tax issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Senior Manager on group wide employment taxes
- Closely partner with the business on commercial initiatives, ensuring that employment taxes are factored in to commercial decision making and that business initiatives are well supported from a tax perspective
- Build links with and support international markets
- Run key projects in collaboration with the Senior Manager to deliver the objectives of the tax team
- Maintain and develop the group's relationship with HMRC and other key tax authorities
- Help drive process improvements and reduce risk for employment tax processes globally
- Understanding key employment tax changes and the impact on the group
What you'll need to succeed
ACA and or CTA qualified with strong employment tax expertise and experience of working in an in-house tax team for a large multinational or advising such businesses in a large accounting firm.
This is a high-profile role within the business,. To be successful you must be able to communicate effectively across the business with non-tax people.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an excellent overall compensation package including a generous base salary, car allowance and bonus in addition to excellent pension contribution and a range of flexible benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.