Group Tax Manager - In-House
Berkshire - £65,000 - £75,000
Want to join a rapidly growing business?
Are you looking for a role you can make your own?
Do you need flexibility and agile working?
An exciting opportunity has come up with a new and growing business in the renewable energy sector. With a complex structure and a wide range of tax issues, they are looking to bring tax in-house, therefore creating this exciting new role! Nearly hitting the £1bn mark in investments, this company is continuing to grow and there couldn't be a better time to join.
What's great about this company?
- Car allowance
- Non-discretionary bonus
- Working from home
As Group Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Providing tax advice on all key projects, e.g. acquisitions, financing, disposals, legal entity restructurings, and to the wider business as required
- Managing compliance across all direct and indirect taxes for the group
- Managing R&D claims for new projects
- Preparation of corporate tax computations and submissions for all group companies
What will you need to succeed?
- CTA/ACA qualification or equivalent
- Experience of tax planning and structuring for portfolio investments, debt finance and energy sector is desirable
- Experience of a wide range of taxes (Corporation Tax, VAT, CIS)
What do employees say?
"Company culture is such a big thing, it's a small business but we do huge work, and everyone is so friendly and supportive of one another" - Current employee
Interviews are going to take place mid-August! Apply today or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319