A US-listed Technology business is searching for an International Tax Manager with good experience of M&A, to join their rapidly growing finance function. The business has just acquired one of its’ main competitors and is currently rationalising their business model.
The tax function is nascent, with a highly regarded Head of Tax now in situ. They’ve recently hired a Tax Accountant to focus on tax compliance, consolidations and reporting and are in the process of on-boarding a VAT Manager.
This role will remain remote, with the expectation of eventually being 2-3 days in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- International tax compliance and reporting, supported by the Tax Accountant
- Planning and analysis of corporate structuring, M&A, due diligence, integration
- Legal entity rationalisation, ensuring the redundant entities are fully tax compliant prior to liquidation, in conjunction with KPMG
- Cross-border tax issues and monitoring of transfer pricing
- International tax projects. Working closely with Big 4 advisors and international tax authorities
- ACA/CTA Qualified, Big 4 trained, International tax background
- US GAAP experience would be beneficial
- Experience of mergers or acquisitions
- Candidates straight from Big 4 or from an in-house background will be considered
- Strong communication and project management skills