In-House Personal Tax Manager, Private Banking
Central London, £70,000 (£110,000 when including bonuses)
Are you ACA, CTA or STEP qualified and thinking about the next step?
Do you have experience in advising on UHNW personal tax affairs, but might like to get away from practice?
Seeking a networking and business-development focused role to build out the business of this hallmark brand in private banking?
The role: The In-House Personal Tax Manager, Private Banking
This long-standing, prestigious and brand-name private bank have a leading reputation in the transaction of financial products to UHNWIs. Currently, a solid compliance-focused team are in place to handle the tax liabilities for such clients. However, a great deal of opportunity exists for the bank to open up their tax planning/advisory offering in a front office function.
We are looking for a advisory/planning focused personal tax professional who has the initiative and drive to develop business in a front office function. The successful candidate will be routinely involved with building the tax profile as a value-add of the department by liaising with private bankers, third-party advisers and attending internal and external networking events.
The majority of your role will be spent on non-chargeable, commercially driven work (approximately 70%), however you will be expected to be available as a high-level compliance oversight, managerial and advisory figure.
We are interested to speak with professionals who are:
- CTA/STEP qualified with a degree of technical strength and business development experience
- Experienced in compliance oversight, advisory and planning
- Able to communicate with senior-level stakeholders and drive the business forward with a commercial mindset
- Likely coming from a ranking professional practice, private bank or asset manager.
- Simply submit your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org (please attach a LinkedIn profile/CV to help frame the conversation)
- This will be a largely informal process, starting with a coffee with the Head of Tax, before meeting the wider team and HR.