Tax Manager - In-House
London - up to £70,000
Have you got advisory experience?
Do you want more international exposure?
Would you like the opportunity to take over the tax function yourself?
I am working with a global architecture and design firm who have offices in London, Birmingham, Munich, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Doha. They are looking for a Tax Manager to join them in their stunning London office, this is the perfect role for anyone looking to make their second move in-house. This advisory only role gives you the opportunity to really make your new position your own in a growing and ambitious company
What's great about this company?
- Twice annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Gym membership
- Ambitious growth plans
- Family feel culture
As Corporate Tax Manager you will;
- Be the first point of contact for all tax matters within the Europe and Middle East regions
- Support business leaders in the delivery of cross border projects within the EMEA region
- Advise on tax compliance for all branches and legal entities including income taxes, VAT/GST, stamp, import/export, property taxes, tax incentives and transfer pricing
- Perform tax risk assessments for all current and future countries
- Develop and maintain relationships with tax authorities and external tax advisors as appropriate
- Provide advice in all areas of taxation in conjunction with the global tax team
The ideal Corporate Tax Manager will have;
- Corporate tax experience
- Advisory experience
- Mix of experience in public practice and industry (5 years minimum)
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of seniority
- Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry experience is a bonus
What do their employees think?
"Collaborative spirit, great culture, talented colleagues, great career opportunities and support" - Current employee
"Lots of opportunities to learn, fast-paced, collaborative." - Former employee
This is a fantastic opportunity right in the heart of London! Apply today of contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319