In-house Tax Advisory Manager
The role will see you reporting into the Head of Tax whilst sitting in a team of 10+ Tax professionals. Initially you will be supporting and liaising with senior members of the group in relation to all tax matters arising from the development, sale and running of the group's investment products. Once you have settled in, you will be expected to take control and look after your own portfolio of the group's investment products. As well as this, you will be involved in ad hoc projects and balance sheet investments.
A core skill of the role will be your partnering and relationship building skills with senior members inside and outside of Tax and your ability to respond to the wide array of tax queries.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to run your own portfolio of the group's investment products.
- Fantastic training and development on the job within an established team.
- Rare chance for you to work in a pure advisory position.
What you will need:
- Good tax technical capabilities across UK corporation tax.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Top 10 accountancy firm or in-house tax experience.
For further information on the role, please contact Kieran Moon on 02074294435