In-house Tax Analyst based in London for an Investment Manager
- Supporting the Tax Compliance Manager by performing UK tax compliance and tax audit work relating to the group and companies & partnerships in connection with the group's investment funds.
- Supporting the Senior Managers and Directors with all work arising from the group's retail and institutional investment funds, including transaction support and fund design.
- Preparing and reviewing UK corporate tax returns.
- Organising and undertaking tax compliance and tax accounting work relating to the portfolio of the group's investment funds.
- Liaising with HMRC on various enquiries.
- Supporting the Senior Managers and Directors across a portfolio of funds and balance sheet investments which will provide the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of tax consulting and tax design activity including transaction tax work across all the major taxes (Corporation tax, Income tax, VAT and Inheritance Tax).
- Part qualified ACA or CTA with experience gained within the accounting profession or in-house.
- Experience in the preparation of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Knowledge of Alphatax an advantage.
- Willingness to get involved in the unknown.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Offering study support (ACA/CTA) along with an attractive package.
Please get in touch with Kieran Moon on 02074294435 for a confidential discussion.